[78-L] Eurovision on 78

yves francois aprestitine at yahoo.com
Fri May 1 20:11:24 PDT 2009

... pity that my favorite Eurovision song was never recorded by the artist who sang it for Eurovision, Jacques Pills did one for Monaco in 1959 that I like quite a bit (see I don't just like jazz and ethnic music), but it was recorded by another vocalist) "Mon Ami Pierrot", but seeing that it was last place may just go to show I do not have "eurovision" taste ... judge as you may, while I go back to listening to Bix and Tram ...
yves (packing 78's is a ROYAL pain in the *#s)