[78-L] Blogspot label scans

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Fri May 1 10:09:21 PDT 2009

There's quite a few from my site as well.  No one ever asked to lift them though.  While there's no value to them it would be nice if permission was asked.  Although the 2nd link that dl pointed out with them listed in alphabetical order shows links to other 78 label pages, including mine.  Only once did someone contact me about using one of my images on his site.  He wasn't even a record collector but the label and the song both matched the theme of his site.
Glenn
www.majesticrecord.com/labels.htm