[78-L] Perfect Circle Piston Rings Charlie Davis

David Weiner djwein at earthlink.net
Fri May 1 09:54:03 PDT 2009

The record is on the IAJRC LP, INDIANA JAZZ.

Dave W.

Malcolm Rockwell wrote:
> I'd be interested in hearing more about that Gennett promo record.
> Do you have it? What are the matrix number(s) from the dead area (if any)?
> How about label scans?
> Malcolm

I don't own it but I do have a tape of it somewhere and it might have
label copy with it.  I do have it on videotape from a bash about 5 years
ago.  But the recording IS listed in the Gennett ledgers. It's a
12-incher.  As a matter of fact I sent Bob Brown a photocopy of the
ledger pages.

Mike Biel mbiel at mbiel.com