[78-L] Can we set up a 78-PUNS Newsgroup- if need be? Getting a bit chatty

Graham Newton gn at audio-restoration.com
Thu Apr 30 19:22:49 PDT 2009

Steve Ramm wrote:

> Has the time run out on this? Even with the ^'s marks there have been
> nearly 100 posts in last three days on this subject. (I deleted all after
> the first 2 or three).

Well, six years ago on December 4th 2003, I set up 78-H (a Yahoo Group) as a
place for the 78-L humorists to post at the drop of a tongue.  (The "H" is for
Humor!)

The list is described thusly...

-----------------------------
This list is for the overflow of humor that might otherwise have been posted to
the 78-l mail list! It is designed to protect the current denizens of 78-l from
all the Off Topic humor attempts which can freely be posted to this list.

Posts will have the vintage of green cheese, but in most cases will probably be
tasteless.

Proceed at your own risk...

The content herein will not be up to current TV humor standards, but who'd want
it to be?
-----------------------------

ANYONE, not just 78-L'ers is free to join it so post your droll humor there,
not here, and everyone will be happy!

Subscribe here:-

78-H-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Post a message here:-

78-H at yahoogroups.com

Or if you can't figure out how to join, send me an email off list and I'll send
you a formal engraved email "invite" to join the list.

... Graham Newton, listmeister

--
World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's CAMBRIDGE processes.