[78-L] Don't Give Up the Shep

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Thu Apr 30 09:21:53 PDT 2009

I know what Fred is talking about here...the rat-a-tat endings (good
description!) can really mess with your head,  esp. on songs which have a
rhythmic structure which resists such a fixed formula.

For a real audio scare,  try the Shep Rippler's versions of   Too Marvelous
for Words or,  even more disconcerting,  September in the Rain!!!  They are
the musical equivalents of square pegs in round holes.  Must be heard to
(not) be appreciated.

Taylor