[78-L] Clamp them records down,durium chevrolet

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 17:47:20 PDT 2009

On the subject of the small Durium records, has anyone here ever heard
the Amelia Earhart one?  It's a 4" square item made for her book THE
FUN OF IT.

A copy of it was in one of the pockets of a Little Wonder album I'd
bought for $15 in 1975.  I've never seen a copy of the book.

Here's an mp3 of my copy:  http://www.box.net/shared/g8lxdp7fl8