[78-L] Eurovision on 78

agp agp2176 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 29 16:21:49 PDT 2009

At 23:09 29/04/2009, Mike Biel wrote:
>What did we ever get from Eurovision?

Well, several really big records:

The aforementioned, Volare and Piove (Ciao Ciao Bambina), Eres Tu by
Mocedades, Waterloo by ABBA, Love is Blue albeit not the Eurovision
version. In addition stars such as Cliff Richard, The Shadows, Mary
Hopkin, Lulu, Celine Dion, Katrina & the Waves, and Sandie Shaw all competed.

Just about anything in Eurovision is better than the rubbish from
American Idol. Even the most famous Nul Point record Mil etter Mil by
Jan Teigen is better than that rot.

I'll be listening in two weeks and awaiting my recording of the show
off BBC 2 to come from a friend in the UK

Tony