[78-L] How well did they do it.

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Apr 29 14:53:32 PDT 2009

When I was in Edmonton in the early 80s, I went to a number of concerts by the
Edmonton Symphony Orchestra in the Jubilee Auditorium (I think that was the
name of the place). For one of them, I sat right at the top, and I was amazed
that the orchestra in that particular set of acoustics sounded like an early
electrical recording.

(That was the hall where a certain Canadian female guitarist of limited talent
was doing her usual thing during the Bach birthday celebrations and a balloon
exploded and everybody laughed..only to find that she hadn't been shot by the
ghost of old J.S.)

dl