[78-L] Button, button....I've got the button

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Wed Apr 29 10:35:30 PDT 2009

Just FYI,  on our ABAA bookseller site,  we have headings for "book" and
"non-book" topics.  But they often start to drift from one to the other.
The most commented-on topic of the last year was about single-malt Scotches.

The fun and misery of any of these chat groups is that they are pretty much
free-form.  I doubt very many of us read every 78-L post,  but I imagine
every post is read by somebody.  I just keep my finger near the delete
button and deal with it.

Best to all from

Taylor B