[78-L] ADB & ET

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed Apr 29 09:41:02 PDT 2009

Transcription discographies originally published by Ajax/Ajaz and Joyce are
still available from Metolius. Some are very skimpy, some provide great
information. I have World, Associated, MacGregor, Standard (a total pain in the
ass to use because there's no single artist index, only one index for each
series)..don't have Thesaurus or LangWorth. David Kressley, Charles Garrod, Rod
Baum among the compilers.

http://www.metoliusmusic.com/

dl