[78-L] Fw: Crying records

I. Cubillo i.cubillo at telefonica.net
Tue Apr 28 15:33:28 PDT 2009

an old topic from the other day...

About cryng records, years ago I made a report about laughin'n'cryn' records and sent it thru the web... to I don't remember whooo... But it ended in the website of Shellac Shanty

 http://www.geocities.com/bourbonstreet/4264/laughing.htm

So you all can see that I found a german cryin' record too. Those days I'd just also acquired another record, La Colombina, played by the International Orch. on Victor 73259. I was so astonished by the soong and the good recording, that I sent it together with the laughin'n'cryin' stuff, and the guy enjoyed it too, as he put it in the webpage too, alongside the rest of the stuff.

This webpage must be a guiness record, as I sent it probably in 1997 or so, and the guy put the lot in the web by then, and since then it has been there!

Best wishes from Spain (now it's 00:33, April 27th)
Best regards to my friends in Toronto (Lennick, Newton, Barr...)

Inigo Cubillo