[78-L] Fio Rito

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Tue Apr 28 12:02:52 PDT 2009

So much for my feeble, fading, faulty  memory..I actually have a copy
although I don't recall having played it before.  Some nice guitar fill-ins.
Rust notes two guitarists in the band:  Muzzy Marcellino and Ray
Johnson...wonder which of the two is the more audible?

Thanks to DD for the posting.

Taylor