[78-L] Great Shaw records...

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Tue Apr 28 09:43:46 PDT 2009

There's a good version of Shaw's Lady Be Good in one of those short films of
the era...has a lot of trick camera work as I recall.

Speaking of Rich...how about the MGM movie Ship Ahoy with the Dorsey band
where he does that great drum-dance duet with Eleanor Powell at the end of
I'll Take Tallulah?  Boy,  oh boy...

Taylor