[78-L] Fw: styluses

Francesco Martinelli francesco.martinelli at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 01:22:14 PDT 2009

Thank you very much for all the answers. I did not explain myself clearly,
the sound is there but exactly like Iñigo described "a big noise and a very
faint signal". I think I need a wider stylus, wider than the 3 mil one I am
using now. Unfortunately borrowing is not an option so I will have to ask
Esoteric Sound again...