[78-L] 78-ellers in Toronto today

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Mon Apr 27 22:09:56 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Lennick" <dlennick at sympatico.ca>
> Taylor Bowie wrote:
>> Pretty cool record,  that Jose Ferrer...and how about the other side,
>> with
>> Jose's classmate Jimmy Stewart handing the vocal?
>> Wish I could have heard the survey on the college dance bands...was it
>> recorded or transcribed by any chance?

It WASN'T a "survey"...it was a program, whose presentation included
the playing of a number of 78's cut by these "college dance bands!!"

IIRC, the program WAS audio-recorded (as are most CCC programs),
but NOT "video-ed"...?! As well, there WAS a printed page (or three...?!)
listing what was SCHEDULED to be played...!

...stevenc