[78-L] Feelthy cylinders

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Apr 27 20:37:58 PDT 2009

Steven C. Barr wrote:
> So...for whom are you giving a lecture...?!
>
> ...stevenc

For youm, if you're there..this'll be for CAPS next October. About time I
subjected these old poops to my first generation lacquer of the Crepitation
Contest, those classics on Hollywood Hot Shots, and even a shpritz of Shaving
Cream.

Of course if there were still a CD industry, this'd be a natural compilation. I
may seriously have to look at selling my stuff digitally..or on vinyl, where I
wouldn't have to bother with noise reduction.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/04272009/business/best_buy_turning_the_tables_with_vinyl_166384.htm