[78-L] Dollars and no sense

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Mon Apr 27 20:22:51 PDT 2009

Well then, David,  you are now obliged to recite the whole damn weekend from
memory,  and woe to you if you forget even one word.

Seriously,  it does seem a shame that none of the organizers thought to
preserve this for those of us who couldn't attend.

I guess I should just play that album by the B-52s (?) called "Stop Making
Sense" and then I'd feel better.

Taylor