[78-L] [78label] Scarce Label Album

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Mon Apr 27 19:40:05 PDT 2009

Copy posted to 78-L for reference...!!
...stevenc
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Smedbron" <bottomlessattic at yahoo.com>
>I have started a photo album of what I believe are for the most part hard
>to find label examples in my collection of 78s. My collection is of all
>records found over the years locally here in central Wisconsin USA at very
>nominal prices usually in bulk lots. Comments and rarity ratings are
>encouraged.
>
> Album is in Photos and named My Not So Common Lbls by bottomlessattic

What you SHOULD have included in this message is a"clickable" link to this
web location...!!

I have a brother who lives in West Allis...like myself, he is (or was) a
collector
of "junque!" He does breweriana, and items which feature Donald Duck...I do
78rpm phonorecords and items which relate thereunto...!!

Many years ago, I used to visit him two/three times a year...and we would
then
hit as many antique stores/malls, and "flea markets" (i.e. Cedarburg, for
one!)
as we could get to...! I bought a LOT of NYRL stuff (sadly, NO blues
Paramounts...?!)...Max Vreede ("the late," IIRC) sent me a copy of his
NYRL data compilation...and I sent him A LOT of additions and corrections
thereunto...!

Steven C. Barr
Oshawa, Ont'o., Canada
stevenc at interlinks.net