[78-L] Feelthy cylinders

bruce78rpm at comcast.net bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Mon Apr 27 08:33:54 PDT 2009

and rightly so. We were pleased as punch to supply these dirty, rotten, rare and indecent masterpieces so that the whole world could finally hear them!! Here is the original news article from page of the Arts and Leisure section of the New York Times from July of 2007.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/08/arts/music/08jody.html

Bruce