[78-L] Tony Martin Decca re-issue (new clue)

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Apr 21 14:24:48 PDT 2009

Before you go hitting anyone over the head with it, hold it up to a strong
light..if the same thing happens, it's a promo and that accounts for the
different catalog numbers on it. And in the US, those were pressed on a dark
translucent vinyl, possibly by World Program Service. It should also be very
light weight.

dl