[78-L] 78-L Digest, Vol 7, Issue 56 (Columbia in the UK)

RAY KILCOYNE kil at roadrunner.com
Tue Apr 21 13:16:10 PDT 2009

Lots of them after 1948, including 45's and EP's.  Here are a few that are
probably after 1956...

CALCUTTA/WHAT KIND OF FOOL AM I
IF I WERE A RICH MAN/MAME
TILL THERE WAS YOU/76 TROMBONES

and a couple from the 70's.....

COME SATURDAY MORNING - Col. 45061
OH BABE WHAT WOULD YOU SAY/LAST TANGO IN PARIS- Col. 45796
SWEET SURRENDER/APRIL IN PARIS-Col. 40350
RayK