[78-L] e-bay

maceo at nugrape.net maceo at nugrape.net
Mon Apr 20 14:46:35 PDT 2009

Some sellers have told me that the reason they have the shipping charges so
high, is they don't have an option to put in the lower USP rate for overseas
postage rates. I try and check with the seller prior to bidding what the
actual charge is as well as whether they are familiar with proper packaging of
78's :-)

A recent parcel arrived in all the proper dimensions and bubble wrap, however
the seller did not place any cardboard around the 78, luckily it was in one
piece!