[78-L] Another Columbia question

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Apr 20 13:26:04 PDT 2009

Something about seized Alien Property. Eddie is also credited on the Marlin
Sisters' "Toolie Oolie Oolie"..which I have actually listened to all the way
through, and survived (along with drinking Genesee..what's the third
death-defying stunt I have to perform in order to win eternal life?) but isn't
audible on it, to my recollection.

dl