[78-L] Hal Kemp record question

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Sat Apr 18 19:55:23 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Lennick" <dlennick at sympatico.ca>
> Steven C. Barr wrote:

Old Illinois & vicinity expression..."Crazy as a pet coon!"

There is actually a biological explanation therefor...! Folks used to
"adopt" orphan raccoons when they were cute and VERY young...
then the "coons" reached raccoon-puberty and turned into wild
animals (like humans, eh...?!)!?

Same thing that drives Ecru into trying to "mate" with my comforter,
which was once owned by an ex-friend of mine, who had a female
cat who was NOT neutered (for a while) and who "came into
heat" and left that scent thereon...?!

...stevenc