[78-L] Ge laughing record

Doug Pomeroy pomeroyaudio at att.net
Sat Apr 18 17:47:58 PDT 2009

Really? The original Okeh Laughing Record reissued in the 50's?
On a Purple label Okeh 78?  Did they do anything to reduce the
surface noise???  I remember when I went to work for Columbia
(1969) I had the bright idea of suggesting that they reissue that
record on a 45 (which I never did).  Shows how "out of it" I was!
(And still am.)

Doug P.

--------