[78-L] Red Ingle (was Jonathan and Darlene Edwards)

Andrea Walsh petquality1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 14:55:44 PDT 2009

"I have considered doing a Red Ingle website on a domain named using
his name, but have held off so as not to cause legal issues with his
family for using his name. Haven't had the time to do it either!"

Ohhh I hope you are able to, Red Ingle really deserves to have a nice full
web tribute page made for him by someone who can do him justice and keep his
great music around for people to enjoy...

Andrea