[78-L] Jonathan and Darlene Edwards

agp agp2176 at verizon.net
Sat Apr 18 12:48:48 PDT 2009

At 19:35 18/04/2009, you wrote:
>David,  Is that the Barry Manilow song?  I'll bet it's a hoot.  I don't have
>any of the  Corinthian records they issued.
>
>Taylor

I think it -- if I remember correctly. I have the two best of CDs on
Corinthian. The versions of Stayin' Alive and I Am Woman are a hoot

There is a certain beauty in an artist like Jo Stafford that admire
in as much as she wasn't too stuffy or stuck-up to do this sort of
stuff. I first became aware of her as Cinderella G Stump on
Tim-Tay-Shun by Red Ingle and the rest was history. (Which reminds me
-- I keep meaning to check my Red Ingle 78s to see if I have a
complete run -- all the Capitol ones that is -- I have the one on Mercury)

Anyway -- I can wait to get this little gem.

Tony