[78-L] Hal Kemp record question

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Apr 17 21:43:10 PDT 2009

Glad I found out.  I'm not particularly sympathetic to raccoons, who've whelped
their young in my chimney twice and my attic once, making a mess of stuff in my
garage along the way, and a couple of weeks ago decided to begin destroying the
cushions on my porch swing. As George Olsen advocates,

DO IN THE RACCOON!

dl