[78-L] Wayne Show on Sunday

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Fri Apr 17 21:16:27 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Lennick" <dlennick at sympatico.ca>
> There's a record show in the Toronto area as well, this Sunday..if Lorne
> ever
> e-mails the reminder I'll pass it on. For those who know this one, it's at
> the
> usual place, the Capitol Banquet Centre.
>
> And there's one coming up in Rochester the first Sunday in May, presented
> by
> The Bop Shop.

Ahhh-h-h-h...once was a time!! A couple of decades ago (+/-), Lorne's
(originally Keele's...?!) ALWAYS had a half-dozen or so 78-ophiles...
including Brian (Boyd) and Frank (Huycke)...who dealt enthusiastically
with one another in the "pre-public" hours...and then went looking for
the inevitable sellers with a bunch of 78's they had picked up somewhere
but knew SFA about their value...?!

Someday...when I get rich...I shall once again go look for blues LP's!

Till then, I shall continue discussing the events of the day with Ecru,
the ecru cat...?!

...stevenc