[78-L] BACKGROUND ARTIFACTS (WAS Hal Kemp record question)

Bud Black banjobud at cfl.rr.com
Fri Apr 17 13:51:08 PDT 2009

And somewhere I have a Victor recording of Campbell and Burr singing "My
Little Girl," and in the opening grooves, just before the "thump" sound, one
of these two speaks about four words.  I've been trying to figure out what
is said for years.  Also, I once gave a Victor recording to Milton Fargo of
Ada Jones laughing just before the song begins, but I can't recall the title

Bud