[78-L] fwd: Toronto Area Record (etc) Show this weekend

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Apr 17 13:45:18 PDT 2009

 From Lorne Van Sinclair.

Hi,

Just a reminder the Musical Collectables Record & CD Sale will be held this
Sunday April 19 at our regular location, the Capitol Banquet Centre, 6435 Dixie
Rd. in Mississauga. Map and directions can be found on our web side,
www.MusicalCollectables.com, just click on Find Us

Most of your old favourite Vendors are back - with new material of course. We
also have several new Vendors, some selling collections that have never been
offered at any record show before. We also have a new U.S. Vendor from the
Chicago area. Bob Brown will be selling custom neon signs with a musical theme,
also never before offered at our show. You can see a complete list of our
vendors at www.musicalcollectables.com, just click on the Vendors button.

Hope to see you there.