[78-L] GOLDEN CHORDS 78rpm label info wanted REPEAT REQUEST

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Fri Apr 17 11:59:38 PDT 2009

Hi Brian,
  A very large THANK YOU!
  Nice to know about the Eddie Shaw book.  I need to get a copy of that, and
Barr's dating guide.
  This confirms that it is an English label, and gives a rough idea of date.
  Would love to find a listing of their issues - one side of the
record I cited is by John Runge, there might be others.  Would be nice to
get them into my discography of Runge, if they exist.....
  Does anyone know of a UK contact who might have the records or information
about the label?  (I've tried British Library Sound Archive.)  Is there any
way to inquire of the BBC recording library??
  Again, THANKS!
Best wishes, Thomas.