[78-L] HOW LONG

Bud Black banjobud at cfl.rr.com
Wed Apr 15 11:49:05 PDT 2009

I have been "ripping and burning" mp3 files for quite some time, and after
trying all the other options I have settled on NERO.  This utility does it
all....and fast.  All you have to do is chose your input and output and let
it fly.  However, the program is rather expensive at about $99, but is well
worth it!

Bud