[78-L] Listen to The 14th Shellac Collective Radio Show today! (I recommend it, anyway)

Andrea Walsh petquality1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 08:53:15 PDT 2009

Today, April 15, between 10pm & Midnight Greenwich Mean Time (that's 2 pm
local time for all in the Pacific time zone)- My pals Darren Harte and 78rpm
Guru Greg Butler will be doing the 14th Shellac Collective wireless show,
today selecting 78's from artists beginning with the letter B.

Listen online today by going to http://www.harboroughfm.co.uk and clicking
"listen online", or if you are in England, on 102.3 FM. It's a fun show full
of 78 rpm goodness brought to you by some of the nicest fellas you'll hear
anywhere (with some of the cutest accents around, too, I might add!)

And please drop them an e-mail while they're online, too, they LOVE hearing
from listeners wherever they might be while they are doing the show and
they've asked me to please tell everyone to write them if you like what you
hear!

Ok, shameless plug over- thanks for indulging me, friends!

Andrea