[78-L] If This Be Trees-on...

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Tue Apr 14 08:39:40 PDT 2009

I recall that the Hopkins/Roberson record of "Trees" is pretty scary...and
(as everyone knows by now,  I guess) I love sweet bands...but as a cartoon
character once said,  "Enough is too much!"

Speaking of that tune,  the only record I've heard of  "Trees" which I like
is the Berigan Victor...anyone else suggest one that they like?

Taylor