[78-L] Esquire All Stars

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Apr 12 19:38:03 PDT 2009

Delaunay says the 78 issue is take 1A. I have the 78 on both Canadian and
American pressings but takes weren't being shown at that point (not even matrix
numbers). Seems to me there's also a French RCA LP issue but I can't locate my
copy, and I don't think it had all of the 1946 All Star tracks (I could be wrong).

dl