[78-L] 78-L Digest, Vol 7, Issue 31

RAY KILCOYNE kil at roadrunner.com
Sun Apr 12 13:05:57 PDT 2009

I think that Nigel is probably wrong on this one.

To the best of my knowledge there were no Percy Faith sessions on 7th August
1953.

"Non Dimenticar" was recorded as CO 49713 along with "Many Times", "In Love"
and "Petite Bolero" on July 8th 1953 for the "Continental Music" album.

The single version (aka Don't Forget" & "If You Said Goodbye")was an edited
version of CO 49713 which was given the number CO 50583 and 7th August 1953
may be the date the editing was done.

Alan Bunting

Remember, 7/8/53 would be interpreted as Aug. 7, 1953 by those in Europe.
This could explain the confusion.
RayK