[78-L] Musical Mobsters

Steve Thornton fnarf at comcast.net
Sat Apr 11 11:21:37 PDT 2009

I'm sorry, you're right, I wasn't very specific. I was actually thinking of
the Jolson clip from "The Jazz Singer" where he says "wait a minute, wait a
minute" -- that's the ACTUAL MOMENT the movies changed. They have a clip of
it up on the Wikipedia page. But, yeah, "Brother" would be an obvious
choice.