[78-L] St Louis Blues?

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 09:06:53 PDT 2009

This thread fascinates me, as I am fascinated by recordings of ragtime and
early jazz by orchestras and bands. I am sure that the Institute of Jazz
Studies has this, and will certainly listen to it when I go there this
coming week. Did I miss the record number somewhere in these messages?

Jeff Sultanof