[78-L] A special day to get FREE records (or get rid of yours)

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Fri Apr 10 20:47:46 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert M. Bratcher Jr." <bratcher at pdq.net>
> At 10:05 AM 4/9/2009, you wrote:
>>Mark your calendars!
>>http://curbday.com/
>>Steve
>
> I wonder if anyone will be putting records out? Might be worth
> driving around for......

I have NEVER found 78's put out as "garbage" (although I have
found MANY analog LP's!!). I DO know of a bunch of old
Columbia discs which were thus disposed of but rescued by a
couple of teenagers who (1) knew of a store that might be
interested therein, and (2) carted them to that operation...!!

HOWEVER...that address once again, listeners, is:

Steven C. Barr  61 Brock Street East  Oshawa, Ont'o.,
Canada  L1G1R8

Drop them off on the verandah...!!

...stevenc