[78-L] St Louis Blues?

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Fri Apr 10 12:27:23 PDT 2009

Hmm...wonder what it meant to"reach #4" in those days?  How many copies were
selling?

Maybe I just hadn't noticed it before,   as in my early days of collecting I
didn't pay much attention to 12" records (yes,  that was pretty stoopid on
my part).

Anyone else have any personal observations about the scarcity (or not) of
this Prince's record of St. Louis Blues?

Taylor