[78-L] A special day to get FREE records (or get rid of yours)

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Thu Apr 9 19:53:24 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron L" <lherault at bu.edu>
> Never heard of this before.  Is it countrywide or just NY?
> Ron

And once again I shall reiterate my policy in this area...!! I am ALWAYS
VERY happy to accept quantities of 78rpm phonorecords (from ONE up
to INFINITY!!) subject to the following limitations...

1) They MUST be delivered to my abode...#61 Brock Street East,
Oshawa, Ont'o., Canada...since I am one of the VERY few people
who does NOT own an auto-mobile?!?!

2) They must be, for the most part, INTACT and in playable condition!

3) Accumulations of classical recordings are,in most cases, NOT deemed
acceptable! There are exceptions...dependent on whether they can add to
my half-vast discographic knowledge...enquire within at adjacent wicket!

Steven C. Barr