[78-L] A special day to get FREE records (or get rid of yours) ^

Andrea Walsh petquality1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 13:43:35 PDT 2009

This reminds me that I never linked this group to my latest free records.

Ehhh...

Just in case ya want any...

http://twindowlicker.livejournal.com/351158.html

And can anyone tell me if there is going to be a 78 meet in El Cerrito, CA
this Sunday, seeing as it's Easter?  I was planning on going but forgot til
today that it might be canceled...  if anyone knows, please tell me so I
don't waste a lotta time and gas driving to an empty parking lot Sunday
morning.  Thanks!

Andrea