[78-L] Tom Lehrer - VISTA PSA interview

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Tue Apr 7 18:15:08 PDT 2009

krabgrass at aol.com wrote:
> Does anyone else have the VISTA PSA LP interview and songs by Tom Lehrer? Seems to have songs not released on albums. Not new songs, but seemingly live recordings.
>
> Dennis Flannigan

I probably have it -- I took all of the Voices of Vista as they came in
to the station, and I probably have the first 100 progs at least.  Can't
check because they're all in the warehouse.  While the interview is
live, I think that the songs were straight off the TW3 LP. This is how
the discography describes it: "Side one of this record has an interview
with Tom done by Willis Connover. It also contains some songs from his
*That Was The Year That Was* LP: "Pollution", "New Math", and "MLF
Lullaby"."

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com