[78-L] Two singers who cause me pain ^

Marie Lamb marie.lamb at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 20:56:28 PDT 2009

We certainly shouldn't forget the Tom Lehrer classic, "I Got It from Agnes."

Marie Lamb (not the Marie in the abovementioned song, BTW)

--
I think you have everything you need.  If not, you'll just have to fake
it.--Don Dolloff, WCNY Classic FM, 2002.

Never a dull moment; if there is one, chances are I'm not around.--Marie
Lamb, WAER Jazz 88, 2002

It's not true that I had nothing on.  I had the radio on.--Marilyn Monroe

The moment you say "Please, give me a reason for this,"
you are being impossible and temperamental.--Montserrat
Caballé.