[78-L] Vaughn DeLeath

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Mon Apr 6 19:42:46 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Lennick" <dlennick at sympatico.ca>
> Ah, the good old days..when we thought nothing of paying a hefty amount
> for a
> good record. Now, if it ain't on Darrell's fifty cent list or I can't
> trade for
> it, it gets ignored.

For the last 11+ years, my record purchasing has mostly been "on the
VERY cheap" (i.e. two "job lots" of 78's for less than a penny each...
several hundred "freebies" and a couple hundred to Darrell...!!). In the
not TOO distant future,I shall begin receiving my US Social Security
and have a little bit to spend on *RECORDS*!! However, Len
Kunstadt is no longer with us...nor are (I assume) Bill Frase or
Peter Leavitt...?! (confirmations here...?!). So...seeing as how
I can't bring myself to meet Kurt N's $3 minimum...can anyone
out there in Radio-Land recommend any "cheap-minima" mail
auctions of 78's...?!

Steven C. Barr
(who needs new sources for GG discs...?!)