[78-L] why collect?

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com
Mon Apr 6 12:54:51 PDT 2009

--
That's well put. When tape got into use things changed. It wasn't Take 1 or
Take 2 - it was mixing "takes" 1-40, some of which were just seconds long.

--
Oh, there are many moderately comfortable Mont O'Vanis from the 1940's you
could try. And remember: Ginger Baker played with Irish dance bands in