[78-L] Teddy Roosevelt 1912 Campaign Speech

PHONOGUY at aol.com PHONOGUY at aol.com
Sun Apr 5 10:01:08 PDT 2009

I have never found more joy in my life than playing a vintage record on a
vintage phonograph. The wood and metal inside and outside horns can really make
the sound great to hear. And after all, its all about our personal enjoyment,
is'nt it? My favorite record is a red label Columbia from the 1930's that I
have had since I was 6 years old(1961). It has about 10 lamination cracks in it
and label scratches meaning a collector would throw it in the trash, but not
me.. I love the fact that it is a record I had for 48 years and enjoy it...
scratches and all. There are millions of 78's that are worn or people can not play
anymore. Its great to look but fantastic to listen!!  Henry Schaadt
 :):):)

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220572833x1201387477/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
%3D62%26bcd%3DAprilfooterNO62)