[78-L] Who was the first . . .

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Sat Apr 4 09:58:13 PDT 2009

I've never recorded with anyone who made 78s.
By the time I went pro 78s were a thing of the past.
But... I cut 2 45rpm piano solos, "Livery Stable Blues" b/w "Maple Leaf
Rag", and a couple of Buchanan & Goodman like cut-outs "Dinner With
Drac" and another cut, at Sanders Recording studio in NYC c. 1961. I
still have both records.
Mal

*******