[78-L] Who was the first . . .

Ron L'Herault lherault at bu.edu
Sat Apr 4 08:55:27 PDT 2009

Ah, if you count "home recordings", my dad made a disk at an amusement park,
singing "their" song to my mom.  The tune was "East of the Sun" and the year
was 1948. He had a great voice but would not sing in public. I was close to
1 year old at the time.  I've still got the disk and have transfers on both
tape and digital media.  My sister gave a digital copy to someone who
created an electronic orchestral accompaniment to the a capella (sp?)
original.

Ron L